Apprenticeship (m/f/d) for forwarding and logistics services in Bruchsal
We are a future-oriented freight forwarding company and are appreciated by our customers for the continuous optimisation of our transport solutions. Based on many years of experience and the resulting know-how, we offer standard, special or non-stop express services. The Hegelmann Group’s fleet of vehicles is constantly being expanded and adapted to the latest standards and customer requirements. In addition to cost efficiency, the environment plays an important role in this process.
For our location in Bruchsal starting in September 2021 we are looking for:
Apprentices for forwarding and logistics services (m/f/d) in Bruchsal.
These are your main tasks:
- Planning and organization of freight forwarding, transshipment, storage and logistics services nationally and internationally – on all traffic routes
- Price calculation with subsequent offer submission
- Brokerage of forwarding, transport and storage insurance
- Correspondence and communication with foreign business partners and customers in English and other languages
This is what you bring with you:
- At least a successfully completed secondary school graduation or Abitur
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Confident appearance, self-confidence, open and communicative personality
- High willingness to learn and perform, customer-oriented behaviour
This is what we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Young and dynamic team
- Exciting events and sporty #HEGELMANNCHALLENGES
- High chances of a future employment
- Free drinks
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.
enjoy the #HEGELMANNTEAM
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please call us or send us a message with your question. We will be happy to help you quickly and in detail.
Telephone: +49 7251 32192 547