Chief Sales Manager (m/f) with perspective of executive management
Full-time Im Ochsenstall 9, 76689 Karlsdorf-Neuthard
Hegelmann Express GmbH is part of the Hegelmann Transporte group with 20 branches in 11 countries. The focus of our business is on transport and logistics services. The company, which operates daily with over 2000 truck is in use, is currently in a strong development. The focus of our activities are transport and logistics services.
The company, which operates more than 2000 trucks daily, is currently in a rising development.
For our owner-managed company, which is one of the top 10 companies in the European market, we are looking for a Chief Sales Manager (m/f) with perspective of executive management. In this demanding position you will be responsible for accounting, internal sales, quality management and IT. With your impulses and suggestions for optimization, you will advance the company and make an important contribution to the future of our company. We are looking forward to your application!
- You will be responsible for Accounting, Internal Sales, Quality Management and Marketing
- optimization and refinement of planning-, management- and control systems
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Continuous optimization of commercial processes and active participation in the corporate strategy
- Responsibility for bookkeeping (including accounting and reporting system)
- After the introduction period, you will grow into the executive management team
- Completed studies in business administration or comparable job training / qualifications
- Proven professional and management experience in a comparable position
- Entrepreneurial thinking with a pronounced awareness of expenses
- High level of organizational talent, strong communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Personally, you are a confident leader with a high level of analytical competence and a strong affinity for numbers.
- Familiar corporate culture in a stable company
- Long-term perspective as a member of the management board
- Exciting tasks with challenging projects
Please send us your complete application documents with all the necessary
relevant attachments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use this formula.
If you have any questions or want more information, do not hesitate to call us: +49 (0) 7251 366 34 342 (Fr. Krüger)