Sales Manager Europe
Full-time Kucelińska 22, 42-202 Częstochowa
You support our disposition team in the operating day-to-day business, you are the designated contact person for our customers. If you want to work in a flexible and independent job but as part of a team of young people; if you want to be responsible for a variety of tasks if you like to be challenged every day through contact with different languages and cultures world-wide in coordinating internal processes such as issuing quotations, handling the whole order process, in order to develop successful partnerships and have satisfied customers, then you are right here!
We offer attractive career and development opportunities, compensating our employees fairly and based on performance.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Independent, target-oriented acquisition of new clients in cooperation with the sales director, from the first phone call over the negotiations with potential customers, bidding, up to final contract signing and also supporting the implementation of new business.
- Maintenance and further development of existing clients
- Participating in fairs all over Europe and also training programs
- A close and efficient collaboration between the disposition and the sales director
- Experience in sales, optimally in the field of Logistics
- Convincing personality with a solid appearance, networking skills and good interpersonal skill to communicate, eloquence
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to travel
- Fun in selling logistics services
- Very good knowledge of French or Spanish or Italian (min C2 or native) and German/English, another language would be an advantage
- Job in international Transport Company
- Dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment