Business Administrator (m/f/d) in the Claims & QM section
Full-time Heinrich-Blanc-Straße 30, 76646 Bruchsal
We are a constantly growing transport company and are looking for the best from Europe. Among other things, we have specialised in the execution of national and international express and special transports. We bring our customers' shipments onto the road every day and thus secure their supply chain.
You will support our CRM department in the area of supplementary claims and quality management. You will independently handle damage to goods and other types of complaints through direct contact with our customers, insurance companies and lawyers. You will also be responsible for correspondence, specific analyses and evaluations. A further important area of your activity will be the active participation in the quality management of our company, where you will support our QMB in the planning, preparation and execution of training courses, in the documentation and improvement of our work processes, etc. You will also carry out creditworthiness checks on potential new customers as well as other standard office activities. If you are looking for a flexible and challenging job, if you would like to be part of a young team and if you want to be challenged with different languages and cultures from Europe, then you have come to the right place!
Your main responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the entire process of damaged goods and complaints
- You create evaluations and statistics in the claim section
- You support the quality management
- You check the creditworthiness of potential new customers
Your requirement profile:
- You have succesfully completed a commercial apprenticeship
- You have professional experience in quality management
- You speak German and English (at least B2 level), any another foreign language is an advantage.
- You work in a structuredway and think process-oriented
- You are confident and can convince through your particular way of thinking
- You are able to motivate yourself and work independently
- A full-time position and promotion opportunities in an internationally oriented transport company
- Decisive activities with fast decision-making processes in a well-coordinated team
- The developement of your personal and professional skills
- An on-site canteen with free drinks
- Employer-funded pension
Please send your complete application including all relevant attachments such as CV and certificates as well as your approximate salary expectation (gross per month) by eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org