Personnel administrator (m/f/d)
We are a future-oriented freight forwarding company and are appreciated by our customers for the continuous optimisation of our transport solutions. Based on many years of experience and the resulting know-how, we offer standard, special or non-stop express services. The Hegelmann Group’s fleet of vehicles is constantly being expanded and adapted to the latest standards and customer requirements. In addition to cost efficiency, the environment plays an important role in this process.
These are your main tasks:
- As a competent HR all-rounder, you will support our employees, departments and management in all personnel-related questions.
- In addition, you will support the HR team in administrative HR issues such as the preparation of employment contracts, certificates and other personnel management documents within the employee work cycle.
- Monitoring time management and other time schedules is also one of your tasks
- You are the contact for health insurance institutions, public services and authorities
- And a support and relief for colleagues in their daily business
This is what you bring with you:
- Commercial vocational training with corresponding further training in the personnel area
- Relevant professional experience in the above field of activity
- Sound knowledge of labour and collective bargaining regulations
- Experienced handling of MS-Office and ERP systems (ideally DATEV)
- Discretion, communication skills and independent working style
This is what we offer you:
- A full-time job and promotion opportunities in an internationally oriented transport company
- Responsible activities with short decision-making processes in a well-rehearsed team
- The development of your personal and professional skills
- Company pension scheme
- A varied and interesting field of activity
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please call us or send us a message with your question. We will be happy to help you quickly and in detail.
Telephone: +49 7251 32192 547
Mrs. Sabina Rodionova