Clerk in the Debtor Accounting Department (m/f/d)
We are a future-oriented freight forwarding company and are appreciated by our customers for the continuous optimisation of our transport solutions. Our customers appreciate us.
Based on many years of experience and the resulting know-how, we offer standard, special or non-stop express services. The Hegelmann Group’s fleet of vehicles is constantly being expanded and adapted to the latest standards and customer requirements. In addition to cost efficiency, the environment plays an important role in this process.
These are your main tasks:
- Independent and telephone-based customer service
- Booking of invoices, vouchers and payments in the in-house ERP system
- Processing bank documents and monitoring installment payments in account clarification and dunning
- Communication with debt collection agencies and delivery of documents
- Receiving and processing of customer complaints
- Notification to insurance companies in case of missing payments
This is what you bring with you:
- A successfully completed apprenticeship in the commercial sector
- A sound knowledge of English and German, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of debtors’ accounting
- A high degree of initiative, flexibility and motivation
- An independent and committed way of working
- Very good communication skills and a confident appearance
- A structured working method
- A secure handling of the MS Office package
This is what we offer:
- Independent and varied tasks in a future-proof and dynamic industry
- Freedom for personal initiative
- Extensive training in the area of responsibility
- Pleasant working atmosphere and modern, innovative working environment
- A varied and interesting field of activity
- Flexible working hours for the perfect work-life balance
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please call us or send us a message with your question. We will be happy to help you quickly and in detail.
Telephone: +49 7251 32192 547
Ms. Sabina Rodionova